Super Woo Radio Episode 043
"The Daoist Mycealia Herbalist Connection To Health & Well Being"
Want to take a journey into the physical body from the perspective of classical daoist herbalism? Listen in below!
In this episode of Super Woo Radio I had a great chat with my old mate Mason from Superfeast. Join us for this conversation as we delve into classical Chinese medicine and how our life can be impacted by using it.
- How Mason found himself on the Daoist herbalism path, and why other ‘symptom focused’ paths didn’t appeal to him.
- How orthorexia is created
- Emotional eating and integrating beyond that space.
- Why it’s important to stay engaged with what you are eating and avoid all labels
- True authenticity vs instagram authenticity
- The seasons and how they relate to our body
- Jing and it’s relationship tp extremism
- What it means to become the best version of yourself
- Why getting herbs into your system pre-emptively is preferabel over treating symptoms
- Self perpetuating vs external energy
- How to build back your energy
- The third treasure - Shen
- The three fundamental energies that make up everything
- Cultivating your treasures
- Why we see so many humans degenerating
- Classic Daoism vs ‘Traditional’ Chinese Medicine
- The ossification of Chinese medicine
- How the treasure of 'Shen' works in our life
- The Egyptian - Daoist connection
- The importance of balancing the inner with the outer
- And so much more...
Mason is a wellness educator, avid sharer & inspirer. Host of the SuperFeast Podcast (as well as The Mason Taylor Show podcast), professional speaker & retreat facilitator, Mason is a passionate tonic herbalist & founder of Australia’s leading adaptogenic medicinal mushroom provider, SuperFeast. Mason is dedicated to teaching people of all walks of life how to embrace & benefit from the healing forces of nature as they create a unique & dynamic health philosophy. Mason’s energy & intent for a long & happy life is infectious. Mason also brings a refreshing & cheeky sense of humour to his talks, podcast & life, because longevity relies on a good belly laugh.
I truly hope you enjoy this episode as much as I enjoyed recording it. And please share with your friends and family who you think will also appreciate hearing this information. I no longer rely on social media channels, as I chose to no longer engage those eco systems a few years ago now, so your shares truly mean a lot to me and my work.
In Love Liberation and Fortitude,
Special Guest: Mason Taylor
Recorded: Sept, 2020
Running Time: 2 hours 29 mins